About the Feature Request category

Got an idea about what would make Patreon more effective? We want to hear it! The Patreon team regularly reviews the ideas shared in this forum and incorporates them into future product planning and discussions.

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking a lot about what Patreon doesn’t offer right now, there are a number of sections that I think can make a difference, other apps and companies are basing their functionality off of things that patreon doesn’t offer, replacing their business model. In interviewing my community and donors, I’ve noticed that many of them don’t want a monthly commitment, but would like to make individual donations. This obviously isn’t possible yet, unless a donor makes a subscription or offer and then goes and cancels the fee, which is not a very consonant mechanism.
In addition, the inclusion of a shop space would be an idea to take advantage of the remaining inventory. The possibility of inserting products for patrons or visitors would bring much more traffic on the pages of Patreon.