About the Special Offers Community Forum

Welcome to the Special Offers Community Forum! This will be our hub for resources, conversations, sharing successes, asking questions and growing together as a group over the course of our Special Offers campaigns! Thanks for joining!

3 Likes

happy to be here!

Thanks for this fantastic opportunity. @chrysanthetan it was a pleasure to meet you at the Patreon event!

1 Like

you too, Emily! :smiley:

I made it!

Was there another live cast today for Week 2 check in or is it now a case of working through the handbook and responding/asking questions here?

1 Like

Hello there! This thread has been inactive for a while now, but I think is the best one to share my thoughts about special offers.
I’ve tried a couple of campaigns so far, and after speaking with some of my patrons, I came to the conclusion that they don’t look clear enough when they land in the main page.
I mean, there is just a notification mentioning I have a special offer and the ending date for it, but if you click on it, it will just take you to the Complete your monthly payment page, with no further information about that offer. The only place where the allowed short description is visible, is under each assigned pledge at the main page, and that’s not a place where current patrons would normally go to.
It would be really helpful if the Special offer information was delivered when someone clicks on the notification, or even in the notification itself.