Access a Patron's contact information from "user" info page?

Just a suggestion! When I click on a Patron’s name in the notifications, it takes me to this page:

I would LOVE it if I could access their email address and mailing address from that page since I like to send a personal email to folks instead of messaging them and for certain Patrons I like to drop a little gift in the mail ASAP.

I know I can get that info by clicking on the PATRONS menu link and then searching for the person in the RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, but having it all right there would be super convenient. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

best,
Brian

6 Likes

I forgot I asked this, and started to write a post when the system suggested my own post, ha! :slight_smile:

Just checking to see if there’s been any feedback on this. Am I missing something? Is there a way to get to the Patron’s address super fast via this page?

Thank you!

Brian

2 Likes

It would be great to see the info from the app too.I write letters to certain tier patrons, and it can be inconvenient to boot up my computer to check a postcode.

4 Likes

+1 request for this as well

4 Likes

Just bumping this because I had a slew of new supporters this week, and clicking on their name in the email and then having to click around the site to search for this info reminded me of how nice it would be to have a direct link… Unless, again, I’m missing something? I try the “more” link and it just allows me to BLOCK them, ha!

Brian

4 Likes

I would love a little row at the top that looks similar to what we see in the Patron Manager. The users full information, link to message them, ability to make a note, etc. An all-in-one place would be infinitely useful!

5 Likes

Does the Patreon team even look at this?

2 Likes

Hi @Seth_Goldstein, I read every post on this forum, and give it a <3 to indicate that I have. Sadly, I’m just one person so I don’t have the bandwidth to respond to every single post at this time, but I do read them all. Plus, every month I present a summary of the feature requests and product feedback to the company that is reported in here. On Monday this week, I included this thread and this request for more patron info on a profile page. Sadly, I don’t have any update to provide at this time as we’re currently not working on this feature but the team knows it’s something creators want and need.

I hope that helps provide more context on you.

4 Likes

@reyna Would you mind checking to see if this is on the To Do list? Even just adding a link in the MORE menu to take you to their information in the Relationship Manager would be great. Thank you!!

Brian

Hey @BrianJamesFreeman, thanks for tagging me to catch up on this thread. Sadly, I don’t have any updates on this feature. I will remind the team of it and let you know more when I have more to share.

Thanks for following up!

Thank you!!