Blocking is not working on creators

I’m trying to block a creator, but patreon isn’t giving me the blocking option.

2 Likes

Hi there @Sify, thanks for the post. Please can you write into Patreon support with bug reports? As they’re the team that handles all reports and then files them to the team :slight_smile: They will need to know information like your Patreon username, the username of the creator you’re trying to block, and your browser. Thank you!

Update: @Sify I’ve been told this is a known bug that’s been filled and waiting to be worked on. No need to write into support :+1: I’ll update this thread when it’s been fixed.

3 Likes

thank you ^^

1 Like

Same thing here. I just got one of the NSFW creators commenting on my post, with “Fine!” but the block option didn’t work, I tried two browsers. I deleted the comment but would prefer the option to block, why isn’t it working?

Please Patreon, get this resolved for us, and preferably prioritised.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Same thing happened on one of my posts. :frowning:

1 Like

This is creating a few problems. To date my clients have caught 2 leakers that are creators on Patreon. Nice to know it’s being worked on~

2 Likes

The team are actively investigating this bug and I will continue to pass your reports to them. Will update in here as soon as I know more, I promise!

2 Likes

I’m happy to let you all know this bug is now FIXED! blocking should work as expected. Please let me know if anything doesn’t look right for you.

cc @Sify @Ando @steve @PrimeLeap

2 Likes

It’s working, thanks for fixing it fast <3

1 Like

That was quick. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like