Our team is working on simplifying the way you manage and connect with your audience on Patreon via patron management tools, and we’d love your feedback!
Improvements to Patron Relationship Manager
Many creators have given us feedback that the existing Patron Relationship Manager needs some love. We’ve received requests for better filtering, more info about patrons, a better mobile experience, and more. We’re listening and investing in improving this experience for you.
We’re cleaning up and consolidating your existing patron management tools. We are currently working on merging our old Patron Manager with the Patron Relationship Manager tab. All the functionality you enjoyed in Patron Manager will still be supported in the new and improved Patron Relationship Manager. See all the details here.
In early July, the Manager tab and Patron Relationship Tab will be merged and all features, views, and data in Patron Manager will be available in Patron Relationship Manager. We will then release additional requested features (listed below) and functionality to Patron Relationship Manager throughout 2020 as it evolves into an audience management tool.
What are some of the improvements?
Here are some of the improvements we’re working on or considering for the future:
1. Enhance the ability to filter and search essential patron data to create custom groups of patrons (for tasks like messaging and benefit delivery). Essential patron data includes:
- Contact info (name, email, location)
- Payment history
- Recurring pledge amount
- Payment status (paid, declined, refund, fraud)
- Patron status
- Lifetime pledge amount
- Current Tier
- NEW | Patron currency
- NEW | Patron Anniversary (filter by first pledge date, filterable date range)
- NEW | Tier Tenure (number of payments on a tier)
- NEW | Merch specs (e.g. t-shirt size, item details)
- NEW | Preview/link to last message (link to full message history via Messages)
2. Improve earnings dashboards: Moving earnings data and estimates from patron management tools to the Income dashboard
- Total lifetime earnings before fees
- number of active patrons
- Total pledge amount
- Estimated earnings per month (this matches the Creator Page earnings)
- Per post earnings estimates
3. Revamp the mobile experience for patron management
- Managing your patrons should be easy regardless of where your creativity takes you. We’re aiming to deliver a simple, delightful mobile experience so it’s easy to pull up patron info and manage the details of your business on the go.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED | Comment below!
Help us prioritize new features and functionality by providing feedback! What would you like to see improved with your patron management tools? What are some things you wish Patreon made easier when it comes to managing your patrons? Let us know how you use your patron management tools, especially the features that are critical to running your business, and what other info would make connecting with your patrons easier.
We look forward to your feedback in the comments!
Your pals from the Product team at Patreon