Creator balance on hold, no notice and not sure why

Not sure what’s going on with my account, but for some reason my creator balance is on hold and I can’t withdraw it (which is not good when I have a couple of bills I need to get paid with it.)

I changed my account settings last month when, for some odd reason, it suddenly decided that it didn’t recognize my checking account any more. Updated that, went through a brief hold, and then it was fine. But now almost a month later and I’m back on another mysterious hold. The only message I have is that the Trust and Safety team have to review my account.

I sent an email in, but haven’t heard back, so hoping to get some help here. This is for https://www.patreon.com/sirwillow

Thanks so much

1 Like

Thanks for the thread @sirwillow. I can confirm your page has been unfrozen and someone from our T+S team has reached out to you to help you further with this.

Thank you so much for the help and assistance!

1 Like

Hi, sorry to rock this topic so late. Can you please check out why my Patreon creator page is suffering the same problem(s) with Trust & Safety review? https://www.patreon.com/fvdesign Thank you!

Hey @FV_Design, if you haven’t already, please submit a ticket to T&S. This is the best way to get in contact with the team :slight_smile:

It has been resolved today, no further assistance is needed at this time. Thank you @reyna :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, glad to hear it!

I’m having the same problem. I went to withdraw my first payout and it said my creator balance is on hold. Is this just because it was my first payout? Also, when will I be able to withdraw my payout?

Hi @trenton_lewis, thanks for reaching out! It can take 1 - 2 business days to process your payout via PayPal, and 3 - 5 business days to process via Stripe and Payoneer global bank transfer. Your first payment may take a little longer, so we can verify your information. If you don’t see your payout within the new few days, please submit a ticket to T&S.

Hope this helps!

My account has the same problem. It has been on hold for close to 2 weeks now and I have emailed Patreon and made a ticket with no response to either. This is ridiculous because I need the money but can’t get it because I’m “suspicious” because I made a freakin Patreon.

Hi @samhunt1221, sorry for my delay here! If you’re still waiting to hear back from T&S, send me a DM and I’ll try to follow up with the team.