Creator Page Updates

As we first shared back in early April, we’ve been working on improving your creator page. As someone who runs a creative business, you’ve probably put a lot of work into how your fans perceive you and your brand. Your Patreon page should be a meaningful reflection of your unique brand as a creator and should provide a consistent experience to fans who’ve come to know you elsewhere. These changes are a step forward in our goal of giving you more control over how you present your business.

Thanks for all your invaluable feedback while we worked on the designs! In early July you’ll see a minor change to your creator page that reflects some of this ongoing work. Your profile photo and your name (along with what you create) will move slightly so that it does not cover your banner image. We hope you enjoy these improvements to the look of your page!

Here’s what it will look like on desktop and mobile, showing 3 versions: patron and count both visible, only patron count visible, neither patron or count visible.

8 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to this.

1 Like

Looking snazzy!

1 Like

I don’t like this change, for me, the old look is much better. With this change potential patrons can’t see what a creator do once they open creator’s page because you moved this below the creator’s avatar and made it so small. I don’t see any critical in the fact that creator’s name and what they create cover the banner and I would prefer to leave this as is.

1 Like

I think since most patrons and potential patrons come because you sent them, it’s likely they will already know what we do PLUS with the new layout they will know that the info is there on the left.

1 Like

I’m just happy to have the lettering off the header. It was a step up in design from Patreon’s original appearance, but as a cartoonist I’d rather let my own artwork and lettering shine through.

Also, no more issues with the header getting clipped on mobile. Nice!

1 Like

Thanks for trying to always make things better.

1 Like

username… doesn’t check out.

1 Like

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Yay! The new designs are in and they look as nice as the mock-ups!

1 Like