[Feature Request] Better filtering with tags

I post a significant amount of content, on the order of 60 to 70 posts per month. The content is spread across tiers and that makes it confusing/difficult for a new Patron to find the content to which they are entitled. The filtering system helps a bit, but there does not seem to be a way to select multiple filters.

This problem is exacerbated by the change from s to tier names, which confuses Patrons on the posts page (they invariable select the amount, but that only shows very old posts). I’ve added a note to try to direct them to the correct filter tag in my welcome message, but that doesn’t seem to be very effective.

Requests:

1. The ability to select multiple filters so a Patron could find their available content in a specific category (e.g. Bronze Patron, Story A; Silver Patron, Story B)
  2. A checkbox (or some other preference pane) which allows a Patron to limit the display to only content available to them, and then to use the filters/tags to limit what is displayed.
  3. A way to batch convert all of my old posts which are tagged by $ amount to the correct tier name (thus eliminating the confusing tags/filters). There are thousands of posts, so doing this manually is nigh-on-impossible.
2 Likes

This. It’s near impossible to go back through and change all the posts tagged by $ to the proper tiers

1 Like

Yes! An easier way to categorize, edit and filter would be extremely useful. A better search function for posts is also something that I get requests for from my Patrons.

1 Like

yes to all of this! i also have thousands of posts by now and managing/changing tags or tier for them is impossible without some kind of mass edit tool. the lack of a mass edit tool also means i cannot add new tiers that include posts i’ve made in the past, because it would take forever to edit every single post individually to include the new tier!

also a search function + being able to choose multiple tags/filters would be excellent! :ok_hand:

1 Like