Forum coverage over the holidays

Hi everyone! I wanted to write a quick note to let you know I’m going on vacation Thursday December 13th for the holidays and will return to work on January 2nd. As I’m visiting my Dad in Perth, Australia :koala: for his birthday, I will not be actively monitoring the forum in this time. However, lots of other Patreon staff are in the forum to assist you should you need it. Here are some options:

1. If you have any urgent or pressing issues, please reach out to @Carla
  2. For bugs, payment questions, or account issues, write into Patreon support, like normal :slight_smile:
  3. See status updates and info about Patreon on our shiny new website and @PatreonStatus Twitter account (things like if the site goes down)
  4. Follow @PatreonSupport for updates about wider issues impacting the community
  5. If you took part in the community Gift Exchange (thank you!) but didn’t get anything, send an email to community@patreon.com and I will make sure we figure it out in the first week of January

That’s all for now, folks! Thank you for making my first 6 months with Patreon so wonderful and I’m really excited to continue working with you all in 2019.

Happy Holidays,
Mindy

7 Likes

Just waving to everyone!

3 Likes

Enjoy your break, Mindy! I’m sure you can use some R & R after dealing with all of us complaining about things all the time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m baaaaack! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season and here’s to a wonderful 2019 :champagne: I will spend time today reading all the threads and catching up, please bear with me while I dive into everything and see where I can help.

Bonus vacation snap: meeting a friendly quokka on Rottnest Island!

2 Likes