Every month, Patreon CEO Jack Conte and members of the Patreon team go live for Hang Time, where they highlight all the news, events and announcements they think creators need to know about.
In the last Hang Time of 2019 we asked viewers to fill out a quick survey to give us feedback on how we can continue to improve it. One of the clear things we saw is that you want more creator guests on Hang Time! We asked What do you wish we started (or did more of) during Hang Time? and here are some of the responses:
- Is it possible to incorporate a creator interview every month?
- Interview successful creators about what works for them, and how they’ve gotten past roadblocks in their career
- Keep it up with your interviews with staff as well as creators
- Creator Success Stories, ideas for Patreon rewards
- Hearing from @chibird was the best! more of that pls
To kick off in 2020, the creators of Talking Simpsons will be joining us this Friday, January 24th at 10am PST. You won’t want to miss it.