Help us improve the Patreon Creator experience!

Happy Monday! Our product team is in the early stages of rebuilding the Creator Dashboards on Patreon so that you can more easily find the information that’s most important to your business! I’m looking for any creators who’d like the opportunity to help shape that project by participating in 2 research sessions with our team.

In the first hour-long session, we’ll provide a series of prompts and observe how you interact with the current dashboard (via a recorded screenshare-style interview), to get a sense of how capable our current product is at answering important questions that you might have. In a couple of weeks, there will be a second session (approx. another hour or shorter) to test improvements based on all the feedback. We’re more than happy to send you a $50 Amazon gift card as thanks for your time.

Reply if you’re interested and I’ll pass your info to our design and usability expert who is running this research.

I would be interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be interested!

1 Like

Interested!

1 Like

I would be interested in this!

1 Like

I’m interested if available.

1 Like

More than happy to hep with any future testing @mindy

1 Like

Thank you Lisa! We have reached the amount of creators we wanted to for this research but I will be sure to post about any future opportunities.

1 Like