How Can I Improve my Patreon Campaign?

Hey guys!
I’m always looking for ways to improve my Patreon page - trying to make things clear, making my page and rewards attractive, showing off my best pieces and more!
But it gets hard to know what needs improving from my own point of view.
So I’m asking for your help: here’s my page, what do you think is wrong with it? what should I improve?
Any bit of feedback is great! Even if there is just a little thing the bugs you - let me get it out of the way.

Comments from both experience Patreon users and new Patreon users (tell me everything, I want to make sure that even new people who come Patreon understand how it works!) are welcomed! Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me I see a lot of right things to do at first glance. You have a nice banner and icon, your first goal is small enough to be attainable, your wording is concise, and your rewards are attractive. Also, scrolling down you have a good amount of public posts so people can get an idea of what it is you are creating.

I would only change two things: add a description or video of what Patreon is in your first paragraph. At this point there are a lot of people who still don’t know what Patreon is or how it works. I think at some point it won’t be necessary, but Patreon hasn’t arrived at that place just yet. Second, I would lose all of the links that send people out of Patreon to follow you elsewhere. It’s much easier for someone who is already signed up on another social media site to just follow the link out and follow you there than it is to sign up and pay on Patreon. Instead I would invite those people who are following you on other sites to follow you on Patreon and let them know there is a lot more content to be had on Patreon than anywhere else. Make it so Patreon is the easiest and best choice to following you. It should be the destination.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Here are a few tips that have been working for me: http://www.difrancouniversity.com/passive-income/whats-been-working-for-my-patreon-campaign

Hi! sorry for taking so long to reply!
Thank you so much for the suggestions! I took them to consideration and made some fixes. I hope it’s better now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank so much for the guide! I’ll try to apply your tips :slight_smile:

1 Like