Incorrect 'Join now' wording to access a post

Hello All,

I noticed something recently, which I meant to share at the time and been a little alarmed by.

I’ve just seen it again, so made myself sit down and write this, as I think things like this are important to rectify.

Take a look at this screenshot:

The wording that says “Join now for $3 per creation” is incorrect in my case — I ask for monthly pledges rather than ‘per creation’ pledges.

It’s not always easy attracting new patrons and I feel I’m battling two things here:

• The currency (I’m based in the UK, so dollars are off-putting for some)
  • The perceived expense ($3 per creation is very likely to be off-putting for my potential patrons)

Please can this be rectified so that it’s correct for each creator’s payment setup?

I’ll look forward to hearing your thoughts.

— Jack

PS Also, I’ve only written 73 patron-only posts, so I’m not sure where the 292 figure’s come from either!

2 Likes

BOOST!

I noticed the “per creation” wording on my page (which is a monthly), too. This makes it difficult to efficiently market, as I would like to link directly to posts so that I can draw attraction to the “Join Now” button, but end up directing to my main page to avoid confusion over “per creation” wording.

2 Likes

Hi Juno,

Exactly the same problem I was facing but, thankfully, it seems to have been resolved (see attached screenshot from my Patreon page a moment ago).

— Jack

1 Like

Hey @Jack thank you for making the post and reporting this bug. This is something our team is aware of and actively working on a fix for it. I’ll let you know when that is live!

2 Likes

Thank you, Mindy. As you can see in my the comment preceding yours, it already seems to have been fixed?

— Jack

1 Like

Hey @Jack, I’m happy to say it does appear your issue has been resolved! The team shipped a fix while I was on vacation and had not had chance yet to see all the things that had gone out. I will close this thread now : )

1 Like