Integromat Webhooks will randomly stop working for 24-72 hours at a time

I’ve got a monthly subscription with Integromat and I set up a webhook connection to Patreon from within Integromat. I have three processes running: new pledges, pledge changes, and deleted pledges. When triggered, they basically update a couple of things in a database.

For one, two, sometimes three months at a time everything runs perfectly. Then suddenly the triggers will stop running and it won’t be until 3 days later that I realized the past 10 new supporters just came and went because the webhooks didn’t trigger.

From what I can tell, this is not an issue on Integromat’s end, because when I use the verify button it does a quick check and confirms that the webhooks are correct and return a “success”. The problem is on Patreon’s end, and I really don’t know how to fix it because I don’t have enough knowledge about the process or the time to learn it. That’s why I am relying on Integromat in the first place to handle it for me.

After roughly 3 days, these outages are resolved and new pledges are processed like expected, but in the meantime I lose support and have to apologize and beg supporters to try again.

I would appreciate any insight into this issue and if there is a workaround.

Is this a recent situation (in the past week) or has it been occurring for a few months or so?

It happened from Sept 23-25 but has also happened multiple times in the past 4-5 months. It’s almost always 3-4 days at a time.

Do they work as of this today?

They have been working the past couple of weeks, yes. Just ran into an new issue with currency. I will make a new post.