JOIN NOW! Patreon holiday gift exchange

:gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree::sparkles::love_letter::tada::gift::christmas_tree:

Register now to join our holiday gift exchange!

3 Likes

It’s the most festive time of the year! Let’s spread some holiday cheer by sending a fellow Patreon creator a little something. It could be a card, something you hand made or drew, a digital gift, a favorite snack, or something else!

Here’s the info:

• Signup ends December 3rd
  • Gifts or cards must be out no later than December 10th
  • Suggested spending is no more than $20
  • You will be emailed with info about who you are gifting to but will not know who is sending you something.
  • Send what you are comfortable with. Make a card, buy something small, do what you want :slight_smile:
  • Don’t be a grinch! If you sign up, please do send something lovely.
  • Once you’ve signed up, reply below so we can start spreading the cheer even SOONER!

Once you have sent out your card, please reply here letting us all know you are a good person that follows directions. Plus, when you receive you card, let us know too! We’re excited to see what’s been sent!

7 Likes

I’m signed up! :christmas_tree::candle::beers:
Let’s bring on the holiday fun. :blush:

Also side note, I’m super happy that this gifset is relevant again:

3 Likes

thanks to all of you that have joined so far :smiley: I’m feelin’ like

2 Likes

I would love to join but i’m not keen on giving out my mailing address. It’d be nice to have something for folks who’d rather just do something digital. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s totally fine! just put that info in the address slot and your match will know to email you something digital instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Joined then :3

2 Likes

The registration is now closed! Thank you to all that signed up, I was really impressed by the turn out :smiley: I’ll be sending out your match info very soon. Keep an eye on your inbox.

2 Likes

Sent off the digital gift. Luckily I live with a designer and he pays for my dog walking with art. Linda

3 Likes

Woohoo! thanks for the update @lindabrandtmph :smiley:

Everyone should be getting their email from me by the end of today with info about their match, thanks for being so patient.

2 Likes

Yay happy to be participating :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Always nice to do holiday gift exchanges w creators :sunflower::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::sparkler::sparkles:

3 Likes

I posted my gift today. It was utterly nothing to do with my recipients interests (sorry!) but hopefully they’ll like the gesture, stickers and card anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sent my package off today!

4 Likes

Putting mine in the mail right now.

3 Likes

My surprise gift is all packed and ready to go out in tomorrow’s mail! Happy holidays!

3 Likes

Just got back from the post office. Jesse D, enjoy your gift and the solstice season!

On the way across the continent!
Lee.
Studio for the Art of Animal Liberation

4 Likes

Just packed up the gift … and in the course of doing it, got a project that lapsed 10 years ago back on my radar!

4 Likes

This is all so exciting! Thank you for being so quick with your gift deliveries, I’m already feeling the festive fun and good cheer spreading.

Head’s up: some creators will be delivering a digital gift via this forums messaging system, so keep an eye out for any notifications in the top right :smiley:

3 Likes