JOIN NOW! Patreon holiday gift exchange

Sent off a physical gift to my match. Sadly with the Canadian postal system delays it may not arrive until late December or January. >.<

3 Likes

My gift is ready! Unfortunately I am sick right now, so gonna have to wait to go to the post office. Apologies :sob:

2 Likes

Sent out my gift, international shipping is killer but OI hope they like it when it arrives!

3 Likes

A bobbly bouncy butterfly ornament (hand painted)!

3 Likes

I mailed off my gift yesterday! This is fun. :heart:

3 Likes

Super happy to be part of this! I just mailed my gift today! Im from Argentina but decided to buy something on USA to be sure the post service will deliver it on time! Hopefully it will arrive on Dec 15th!

4 Likes

Sent mine 2 days ago, not sure it’ll get to the USA by Christmas as it’s coming from NZ and the postage cost the same as the gift :joy: hope it’s enjoyed!!! This is such a cool idea! Thank you @mindy

2 Likes

I received the most adorable fanart from @ArtsieRosie, and it’s so perfect and thoughtful! :heart:

Sent mine out yesterday! :smile:

2 Likes

I sent my digital gift today! It was really fun to do. Happy Holidays everyone! Emily

3 Likes

I’m a little late but I just popped mine in the mail today. Canada mail here you come!

2 Likes

I had that same problem. $16 yikes.

1 Like

I hear you! Next year I’ll figure something out so people opt in to being matched with someone outside of US or have a purely digital option.

1 Like

Sounds like a great plan! Thank you! I’m so glad the exchange happened this year, this is a lot of fun and makes work from a computer feel a little bit more like a job with co-workers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had forgotten to mention this here, but yes, I have mailed mine 2 days ago too.

4 Likes

@mindy Out of curiosity, how many folks signed up this year? :3

1 Like

Just to say thanks to Moxie from Your Brain on Facts for my gift which arrived today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry to say Mindy’s already off on her trip to Perth, and I don’t have the final tally. Maybe 100 people? I honestly shouldn’t even guess, because I don’t know :slight_smile:

Just sent off my gift! (not by the 10th oops on an int’l trip right now, but it will get there ~a week before Christmas so hopefully that’s still ok!)

2 Likes

I got my gift today! I love it! Thank you Yami!!! <3

2 Likes

Iuju! I’m glad you like it! :heart:

1 Like