Join the official Patreon Discord 🤗

During January’s Hang Time, Jack announced that we now have an official Discord server for Patreon creators! Woohoo!

Our Discord is the perfect place for you to chat easily about everything and anything, whereas this forum is home for discussion about the Patreon platform, as well as communication between Patreon and the community. I’m in the server to help moderate along with volunteer creator mods, but it’s for you to enjoy and shape its future :smiley:

You can join here: https://discord.gg/patreon

When you join, please

• introduce yourself and your Patreon in the #introductions channel
  • be sure to read the #server-rules
  • we have a requirement of server nicknames being in the format of Nickname (Patreon Username). For example, if your Patreon campaign is patreon.com/pomplamoose and you’d like to go by Jack, then we ask that change your server nickname to Jack (pomplamoose).
  • A moderator will check to confirm that you are a Patreon creator and that you’ve set your nickname correctly.
  • If everything checks out, then your name will turn blue, and you’ll be able to check out the rest of our channels!
7 Likes

Is discord required? If i have to learn an manage and post To yet ANOTHER social media anything, I might loose my mind entirely

1 Like

@Yobi there is no requirement to join Discord, it’s just for those who want a more casual place to hang out in online :slight_smile:

Is there a way to edit nickname for your server only? I would like to keep my “Nickname” the same for my server.

1 Like

Never mind…I figured it out. :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy to hear that @Sistah_Speak! It’s a great tool :slight_smile: