Let’s make a group for critiques and brainstorming

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I am a mostly digital, sometimes traditional, visual artist based in the mountains of Northern California. I mainly focus on fantasy art.

I just finished participating in the Accountability Club and it helped me realize that I don’t really need help with accountability. I think I am looking for a group of fellow artists that can critique one another’s Patreon page, artwork, and do some marketing brainstorming together. (Because we all struggle with self promotion. -_- ) Kind of like a small, consistent group where we can build each other up and offer feedback.

If anyone else is interested in something like that— hit me up! It looks like we have a little group of 2 so far…

Sarah Cuthill, Ursa Ink
Patreon: Ursa Ink is creating weird art, illustrations, & indie books | Patreon
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ursa.ink/

4 Likes

I’d be interested

1 Like

Awesome! That makes 4 of us so far. I’ll message everyone today so we can get acquainted.

Sure! Patreon.com/jennacitrusart

1 Like

Hi @ursaink, thanks for starting this thread! It’s so valuable to get honest feedback from fellow creators.

A question for everyone! Would you like a channel in the Patreon Discord Server dedicated to sharing work for feedback? We’re always looking for ways to improve the community, any feedback is appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to be a part of this, though a large group on discord would intimidate me

1 Like

We have a small group now. Just dm’ed you a link. :wink::+1:

Thank you!