New Creator pages/founder page rate

I’m an existing creator (/ralphcovert), and would like to launch a new page for my kids music brand (Ralph’s World) at the founders pricing rates. When I hit the provided “Launch my page” button, it takes me to my existing site, and any info I input over-writes and replaces the info on my current page, which is not the point at all, of course.

Do I need to open a second account and launch the page from there? It doesn’t seem to make sense, as then the new page is not affiliated with me as an existing creator.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks for any insight.

Ralph

1 Like

Patreon does not have the ability to have more than one creator page per account so you need to make an entirely new patreon account for the new creator page you want.

It’s a pain in the butt but that’s how it works currently. (I have two pages myself. /Temrin And /CSZine and they have to have two entirely separate accounts to make them.

1 Like

Hey @ralphcovert, welcome back to the forum! Great to see you here :slight_smile:

@Temrin is correct; to lock in founding status for your new kids music brand, you will need to use a different email address than the one being used for Ralph Covert. Currently we do not have the functionality to link multi Patreon accounts to one login. You have until midnight today (May 6th 11:59 PM PST) so I would do it soon :slight_smile: