Black Women Like Us will be an evening of community and discussion featuring a panel of black women who are making major moves in the influencer and social media industry.
What will we talk about?
Panel discussion about creativity & content creation as Black women in 2021
- Featuring Remel London, Kelechi Okafor, and Shelah Marie
- Moderated by Audrey Solvar
Breakout room discussions about
- My DIY Brand
- How to speak your truth and get ahead
- How to stay centered in an off balanced world
Meet the team
Moderator + Host
- Audrey Solvar: Audrey is Parisian born and living between London and Paris. She is a cultural producer and has organised events and production all around the world with a focus in Africa. She is also the CEO and Founder of MOKA - a creative agency and BLACK CREATORS MATTER - an educational and networking platform. She is also a journalist and has worked with different publications and TV stations in Paris & USA.
Kelechi Okafor: Kelechi is an actor, Kelechnekoff pole dance studio founder, writer and a podcaster.
Shelah Marie: Shelah Marie engages an online community of over a quarter million people. Her mission is to create a movement of total self love and liberation for women of color.
Remel London: Remel London is a bubbly, energetic and fun award-winning British TV, Radio presenter and host.
Register for the event here → Black Women Like Us