Patreon Stats Not Working

My Stats have not been working for the past 6 days… Has anyone else been experiencing this? Is there an issue?

2 Likes

Hi @IngridKVHardy, thanks for making the post but for this kind of issue it’s best to write to the Patreon support team as they have the most up-to-date info about bugs and can look into your account to see what’s going on. You can write to them here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Mindy, I will do that. It still does not update at all… :frowning:

1 Like

Nearly a week and a half, those stats still don’t work… :frowning:

Hey @IngridKVHardy, I checked with the support team and it looks like they last heard from you in 2017. Did you write in to them with a different email address or Patreon account? Please let me know so I can help them to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mindy, I got a reply from “Ron” at support who said he had gotten the same results that I had, and they would look into it. As of the end of the day yesterday, it seems to be working again, however any data over the past week and a half seems to be lost.

I have very few patrons, but I’m working very hard on ways to grow, and that data is important to me so I’m sad it’s lost. But happy that it seems to be working again :slight_smile: It’s a recurring event, however, so I’m not sure what’s happening. Thank you so much for the support @mindy! :heart:

1 Like