Hello Patreon team, as from 7th of July Patron Manager will become unavailable, below issues with Relationship Manager will become critical.
- (misbehaving filters) Choosing “Billed for: June” in Relationship Manager is showing 56 patrons, while Patron Manager is showing 57
- (misbehaving filters) Sorting patrons by Charged On is inconsistent. It starts from June 12th and descends till June 1st. Then it randomly lists patrons charged on 4th, 6th, 8th etc.
- (misbehaving filters) If on top of “Billed for: June” filter I add “Paid” Charged Status the list of patrons will be incorrect (34 patrons instead of expected 47). This is critical as Patreon is not sending notifications for Declined patrons (or, in some cases, for Former patrons), who’s payments got finally processed and who are expecting to get their benefits re-activated.
- (missing notifications) as I mentioned in the previous bullet point, notifications for Declined patrons (or, in some cases, for Former patrons), who’s payments got finally processed are missing (both email and, in some cases, https://www.patreon.com/notifications)
- (missing Completion Status) Lastly, I cannot how I can mark patron Complete in Relationship Manager. Is this functionality gone? I guess I can track completion through Benefits section but Benefits are also not visible in Relationship Manager.
Can you please help?