Select Tag Notifications

As a creator and a patron of other creators, I would love the option to get notifications on only certain tags from a creator.

A perfect example is on my own Patreon, each tier gets several emails a month for new perks. Some people only want the illustrations, some only maps, some are just waiting in the commission queue, and some are there for the community I’m building.

I think it would be great to allow them to get notifications based only on tags they choose. So every time I post anything with “Illustrations” they could choose to get notified. Or opt out of the “Thoughts” tag I use for my blog.

This would help those of us who get the “too many emails” complaint from patrons.

4 Likes

I would absolutely love something like this! Not for the creators I pledge to- but for my own patrons. I have near-daily uploads and always worry about the poor email inboxes of my patrons. Of course, I follow a set schedule (videos on Thursdays, new comic pages on Tu/Fri, Wallpapers on Wed, etc.) so everyone knows what day of the week to check for their favorite goodies However, since not all goodies are a weekly upload it’d be great for them to get notified when their favorite stuff goes up instead of everything or nothing!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback and feature request! I’ve made a report and passed it onto the product team for future consideration.

You can also share this link with your patrons if they want to edit what emails they get: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002984566-How-do-I-manage-my-email-notifications-

Yes, please. My patrons would be all over this.

1 Like