Seriously - Can We Please Have A Gallery?... Please?... Seriously?

I am going to keep this very simple and short. As a content creator, we need an UNMISTAKABLE, UNAVOIDABLE, SIMPLE, EASY TO SEE, EASY TO USE, GALLERY to share our completed content.

Our users should be able to view all of our content in 1 easy to FIND and easy to USE place. Please. This is such a simple and necessary thing to have for a content creator. Imagine joining to support a creator and having to scroll through pages upon pages of stuff just to find the content? (PINNED messages are a CUTE bandaid but NOT a solution).

Here is an example of where and how you can put it. Please, lets get this implemented ASAP.

18 Likes

Here are some links to other creators asking for this or something similar:

3 Likes

Ditto! Long overdue.

4 Likes

Hi @agentredgirl, thank you collecting all of this feedback into one place. Like I mentioned on Discord, I’ve brought this feedback to the team. I’m unable to guarantee it will result in a change, but it’s important for us to hear feedback like this and I appreciate you sharing it.

2 Likes

Yeah I have been wanting this for a long time, along with the choice to search through old posts as thumbnails, not endless scrolling.

5 Likes

Got another Patreon today complaining about how difficult it is to find content =)

It’s time to talk with the Jack Conte, CEO’s Patreon by commenting on his video because seriously guys…

How many request should we do if we are not being listened?
My god guys, I work really hard to bring people to patreon… to have such frustration at display content.

It’s so obvious that the Scrolling infinite experience is annoying, try by yourself to look older posts… (do not tell me about the tag, it’s bad)

we have different type of creators and medias, videos, images and text. You guys already have this UI system in the POSTS / Dashboard Section creator tab.

I will try to e-mail some one higher on the staff directly, because this forum seems to be useless

3 Likes

Ditto. We produce comic pages every month with the process work and creator commentary, and there’s no reasonable way to organize these pages. I’m looking for a gallery that can be displayed right away for new and returning patrons and allows for easy navigation between posts within that gallery. In my case, I would organize my comic pages into a gallery which the patrons can then read one page at a time with all the additional material and also post comments per page.

This is a basic need for both patrons and creators.

2 Likes

Hi all - just wanted to link this response from our product team lead:

Thank you again for providing your thoughts and feedback. We’ll absolutely let you know when we have an update.

When a feature which is useful and common to other sites has been requested for years, and the response is platitudes, that indicates a lack of concern for creators and Patrons. I’m sure there are technical challenges, but Patreon has had years to solve them. This feature request ought to be a top priority.

A.M.E.N

I really don’t understand why such a basic feature has been ‘put asside’ or ‘down on the To DO list’ for SUCH a long time. Are there any reasons that in ANY way explain why you would choose not to implement a galerie into patreon? I mean… the pictures are uploaded anyway, so ‘space’ can’t be the issue.

Reyna If your product team needs ANY idea on how and where and WHAT the gallery should look like, please reach out to me. I will happily provide examples. However, the MOST IMPORTANT THING is that the Gallery is SUPER EASY TO FIND! Look at the picture I posted in the first message in this thread.

We just need a BIG FAT BUTTON that says Gallery. That is impossible to miss. You can allow us to customize the look/picture for the button but thats what we want. a Big… fat… button!