The long journey to one's own posts

Here’s another lapse that makes no sense: from my Dashboard, when I go to Posts, I can go to Published Posts. From there I can only edit or delete a published post, I can’t simply go to it to view it :expressionless: Why on earth not? It would only make sense. Having failed to access my post this way, I have to load no less than 3 screens to finally get there – first click on my profile, then click on posts, then click on the post in question. It is MUCH harder to access one’s own posts than it should reasonably be. Why do I even land on my introduction page when I click on myself? Being myself, I never need to see that, but I do need to see my timeline every single time. This whole thing is so tedious!

2 Likes

Hey @joumana! Apologies for the delay in replying, I was chasing a lot of threads to get to the bottom of this one! It sounds like something we need to fix. I’ve filed a bug and will update you when it’s happened. So sorry for the tedium!

3 Likes

Hey @joumana, thanks so much for surfacing this! Definitely an annoying user experience that we overlooked. I’ve gone ahead and pushed up a change that adds a view button to the post cards on the published posts page. Hope it helps!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for doing that, @shreeya!

2 Likes

YAY thank you @shreeya!