Tiers @ patreon light

Hello :slight_smile:

A friend of mine wants to join patreon, and I’m trying to help her with the set up. However, some things are new to me as I’ve been on patreon for some years now.

She choose the “light” option and it looks like there is no way to adjust the tier prices? As in, patreon already decided on the tier prices and available tiers.

Is this the way, this level is set up or are we missing something?

Thanks in advance
Katrin

You mean “lite”? Then no, you cannot edit tier’s prices: relying on what they write, that’s a feature which is available from the “pro” [Membership tiers] plan (see this https://www.patreon.com/product/pricing for reference).

Hey @Katrin_Ils, thanks for reaching out to check!

@CIULLO_CORPORATION is correct, creators on the lite plan cannot choose a tier price.

Patreon Lite is an introductory plan that does not include Tiers or Benefits. Your patrons can choose to pay whatever they like. When they click on the “Become a Patron” button, they will see a suggested minimum of $5, but they can change that number to anything they choose.

You and your friend can check out the help article below if you’re considering upgrading their membership.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That helps a lot! I’ll send her the link. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem

2 Likes