We have tote bags and hoodies!

Hey, creators!

It’s been a bit since we launched new products for you all to choose from and design, so I’m glad to announce that we’ve expanded our product selection to include: premium hoodies and eco tote bags! Lots of creators have been asking for more items to give their patrons so we added in a few more for you to choose from.

Here’s a quick overview of the new items you can choose in a variety of colors:

We hope you enjoy the new swag!

For those that might have missed it last month, we released global shipping support to all patrons, at no additional cost. So no matter where you’re shipping your tote bags and hoodies, the price stays the same, anywhere in the world.

We’ve got more improvements on the way! You might see a new, easier way to manage your merch items in the coming weeks. We’ve also got some plans we’re very excited about for an enhanced merch creation tool that will show you a preview of how your merch will look, as soon as you upload your artwork. What else would you like to see supported?

To see if you’re eligible for Merch for Membership, head on over to your creator page editor.

Stay safe, and happy creating!

George

1 Like

I love these! I just wish there was an option to give merch after 6 months, 9 months or 12 months, so lower tiers could get these. My highest tier is $15, but I have very loyal patrons, it would be so awesome to be able to offer them something like this, or like the shirt or mug. I think that if I could offer this, patrons would become even more loyal.

2 Likes