We want to hear from you! Patreon tier survey

Hi there! We’re thinking about how we can improve fan to patron conversion and one of the ways we’re looking at is to increase the prominence of tiers. We have a 2-3 minute survey that shows a few potential options and would love to hear your feedback via the survey :slight_smile:

If you’d like to discuss this further be sure to put your email address in the last section - it would be a 30 minute phone call with a $50 amazon gift card for compensation.

6 Likes

Done! And very exciting I may say!

1 Like

thanks @joumana! happy to hear it :blush:

I have a question regarding the ‘Gift cards’.
I did one of these surveys already, and was promised an Amazon gift card for completing the survey.
Yet, I didn’t get an email notification, no gift card, no code, nothing.

Oh no! I’m so sorry about that. Let me follow up on this for you.

@mindy I’m not sure if it would help with this, but I’d really suggest that future surveys, if people are potentially getting amazon gift cards, that you guys ask what amazon site the person uses. I was once again given a .com gift card, that i really can’t use as I’m Canadian and use .ca since most .com places wont mail to me. I’m sure i’m not the only one who lives in a non USA part of the world.

2 Likes

I’m the same. I did the previous survey but never received a gift card, I’d actually forgotten about it until now!

I remember you guys couldn’t send me an e-mail for the up front payment thing back when that was in beta so I don’t know if its a case where the e-mail didn’t come through or something.

EDIT: Also filled this one in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. While I don’t want to come across as ungrateful for the gift, it’s not going to cover the shipping from America to Japan if I can only use it on Amazon.com.

@Temrin @bronwen this is great feedback, thank you for raising it. I think we should be upfront about the nature of the Amazon gift card and whether it’s USA only, or if there can be one for other countries. I’m passing this on directly to the Head of Creator Research. We’d love to make this right- is it ok if we PayPal you the amount directly on this occasion?

@Elfy @Ghool can you let me know if you’ve gotten a gift card in your inbox yet? the team told me they went out but I want to be 100% sure.

1 Like

Thanks for putting this forward Mindy! I’m okay with direct paypal. That’s not a problem at all. I don’t know how much of a pain it is to send gift cards to other amazon “locations” but if it’s a pain, i’m sure many would be open to alternatives like paypal or what have you.

1 Like

Thanks for the gift card! I wasn’t expecting that, but all contributions are gratefully accepted.

1 Like

I completely forgot too :flushed:

1 Like

I’m in the Sam boat as Temrin. I’m Canadian and can’t use an Amazon.Com gift card.
I forgot to ask if it was US only, and it appears that it might have been.

This needs to be communicated a little more clearly.

1 Like

Thank you, Mindy. I would be happy to accept your offer. Please feel free to send my gift card voucher to someone else in the US.

1 Like

Nope, the only mention of Amazon in my inbox was the e-mail about the previous survey. No code or anything was sent afterwards. Though as I say, there seems to be a weird problem with me receiving your teams e-mails because I get patron notification, other creator notifications and community updates here without issue.

I only ever seem to get problems when I’m supposed to be sent an e-mail that’s more personalised.

Also, similar to those above. If the Amazon gift card is America only then it doesn’t matter all that much. I’m over in the UK and anything I bought from American Amazon would have it’s price doubled by shipping!

1 Like

Thanks for the giftcard. I wasn’t expecting it, so it was a nice surprise. (I feel like I should be sending patron rewards to Patreon now. :laughing: )

1 Like

omg just filled it out, and this survey got me so excited.

1 Like

So sorry for how much hassle this has been! I’ve asked the team to send you a PayPal too! and I’m hoping we’re more transparent about the country of giftcard in the future too. Please let me know if you don’t anything in the next 24 hours.

1 Like