Welcome notes option change is still impossible to save

Hey!
So, changing the welcome notes option in the creator’s page settings from single note to separate notes for each tier still cannot be saved. The save button doesn’t become grey after clicking on it and the option is still switched to “Use the same welcome note for each tier” after re-opening the page.
This is pretty old bug but it’s still there. I sent a note to support team long time ago (as it was recommended to me here) but still no any changes…
I just want to know when this finally will be fixed??
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

It works for me. Have you taken this to Support?

1 Like

Hey @wild_guy! Thanks so much for sharing this bug report here, this is something we’re tracking but finding it hard to replicate. Could you please share what browser and version you’re using?

1 Like

Hi @mindy! I usually use Opera (currently 67.0.3575.137) but I also tried to save this setting using Chrome (81.0.4044.113) and didn’t get a result as well.

1 Like

this happened to me too! submitted a bug report and the only thing i got in response was “ok, we can’t fix it.”

3 Likes

Thanks @wild_guy, very helpful.

@simrell can you share what browser and version you’re using where you had this happen too? We’re having a hard time replicating the issue on our end which makes fixing it very tricky.

If anyone can record a screen capture of it happening with the console up, that would be immensely helpful too!

What exactly do you need to see? Here is the screen I get by default when switch to developer mode in Opera:

1 Like

@wild_guy you need to click on “Console” in the developer tools, then try to do whatever you’re trying to do (change to “Customize for each tier” and save). If there are any errors that show up in the console, it will be helpful for the support team to find what’s causing the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @OdeChan!
@mindy here is the Opera console with AdGuard anti banner extension enabled:

And here is the Opera console with AdGuard anti banner extension disabled:

Saving doesn’t work in both cases.

1 Like

Thanks @wild_guy, really appreciate the effort! Our devs said those errors are pretty standard and probably not related to this bug. Are you able to record it happening, so it’s a video or GIF? I use the software LICE.cap (terrible name, great tool) which records your screen very simply. Feel free to DM me if you need more help! Thank you so much, we really want to fix this for you but are unable to reproduce it internally, despite all our best efforts.

1 Like

No problem @mindy , here is the record:

I also want to mention (if it matters) I use Windows7 and didn’t update it for pretty long time except .NET Framework.

2 Likes

I too cannot save the tiered welcome notes. Filed a ticket. Provided screenshots of console. And was told they cant fix it. Please keep looking into this!

2 Likes