Where in the world are you? ๐ŸŒ

Letโ€™s see how global this community is as we continue to grow :smiley: Iโ€™ve started a digital map for Patreon creators where anyone can add a pin for where theyโ€™re from, living, or creating. Please donโ€™t put your home address, just the general city or town will do :slight_smile:

1. Click here: http://j.mp/2QmCe0p
  2. Hover over Additions and then click Add Marker - simple will just be the name of your pin, detailed allows you to add more info, like an image or website.

42%20AM

10 Likes

Nice idea. I added mine~

1 Like

Added :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mindy, youโ€™re in the UK? I had no idea!

1 Like

I was born there but Iโ€™ve been living in California for 4 years now :slight_smile: Just wanted to plot it in case any other creators from there happen to be in here! You can now imagine all my typings in a British accent :uk:

6 Likes

Oops! I didnโ€™t mean to be Anonymous! Iโ€™m the one from Majorca, Spain. Hello! :wave:

2 Likes

Checking in from Japan!

3 Likes

Nice to have an idea where creators are located. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello from Down Under - Shepparton, Australia.

3 Likes

Welcome! youโ€™re our second Australian tagged on the map :kangaroo:

2 Likes

Added mine. This is so cool!! Crossing my fingers that some more Coloradans show up eventually!

3 Likes

First Brazilian to check in!~

4 Likes

I added ours, but it was really difficult to choose where to put the pin!.. We are a Brit (Chris) [me] an Italian (Rossella) and our โ€˜Britalianโ€™ baby (Emma) and we split our lives between the UK, Italy and at sea on a small sailboat. I went for Italy as there was nobody else there yet. Itโ€™s great to see how global Patreon is! :earth_africa::sailboat:

6 Likes

Hoi~! i added mine, as i see looks like i am from the nearest place on mexico to the HQ~

we can be separated at most places, but thanks for the internet and some other goodwill things, we all are connected, in one form or other :3

5 Likes

Hello from Temecula, CA :smiley:
Irrigated desert home of wine and hot air balloons!

5 Likes

Hey ,Just added mine. coming from UK, England

3 Likes

I know one of your neighbors, called Stan Sakai :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a neat idea! I added mine from Detroit, MI, USA :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping this going, folks! Love seeing where you are all based :slight_smile:

1 Like